- Install Windows 10 in New Laptop
How To Set Up A New Laptop With Windows 10?
If you are set up a new Laptop with Windows 10 for the first time, carry out the steps that are given below.
- First, make sure that you have sufficient charge on your laptop.
- If you are unpacking it for the first time, it is advised to charge your laptop.
- Plug in the power cable to your laptop and connect the other end into a power outlet.
- After that, touch the Power button and turn on the laptop.
- Click the Start menu and go to the Settings window.
- Select the Update & Security section and click Windows Update on the left panel.
- Now, click Check for updates under Update status.
- If you find an update, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have completed updating the Windows 10 operating system, reboot your computer.
- Click the Search icon near to the Windows icon and type System Restore.
- Double-click on the Create a restore point option to open the System Properties window.
- Select the System Protection tab and click on the Configure button.
- Select the Radio button next to ‘Turn on system protection under Restore Settings.’ Click OK.
- To configure a new system restore point, click on the Create button in the System Properties window.
- Create a System restore point by proceeding with the on-screen instructions.
- Now, press the Windows key and type Windows defender.
- Open Windows Defender Security Center and turn on the required protection.
- Make sure to keep the Virus & threat protection feature turned on to keep your Windows computer safe from online and offline threats.
- You can also enable Firewall & network protection if needed.
- Go to the Settings window to set specific settings on your computer.
- Now, you have successfully set up a new Laptop with Windows 10Operating System.