- Home »
- Setup Asus Chromebook C202S
How to Setup Asus Chromebook C202S?
Asus Chromebook C202S is the best choice for students, IT managers, and teachers because it has the following features.
- Durable design
- Comfortable keyboard
- Long battery life
If you have bought a new Asus Chromebook C202S, refer to the instructions given on this web page to perform how to setup Asus Chromebook C202S Laptop.
- A power cord is provided along with Asus Chromebook C202S.
- You can connect one end of the power cord into the small hole that is present at the right side of the Asus Chromebook C202S laptop.
- Turn on the Asus Chromebook C202S laptop by pressing the Power button.
- As soon as the Welcome message appears on the screen, click the Let’s Go button.
- The ‘Connect to Network’ screen will appear on the screen.
- Choose the SSID or network name of your wireless router from the displayed Network Names list and click the Next button.
- If needed, read and review the terms and conditions of the Google Chrome OS.
- Select the checkbox beside the ‘Help make Chrome OS better by automatically sending diagnostic and usage data to Google’ option and click the Accept and Continue button.
- When the Sign in to your Chromebook window displays on the screen, type your email address in the Enter Your Email field and click the Next button.
- Provide the correct password of the Gmail account. The ‘Welcome to the Chrome family’ message will appear on the screen.
- Click the Take a Tour button to know how to access Asus Chromebook C202S.