How To Setup HP Chromebook Laptop?
If you to know how to setup HP Chromebook laptop, you have come to the right place.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to set up your HP Chromebook.
Step 1: Turn on the Chromebook
- Install the battery you received in your Chromebook.
- Make sure that the Chromebook laptop is fully charged.
- If the laptop doesn’t have enough charge, connect the power cord to the laptop and fix the other end to a power outlet.
- Press the Power button on the laptop to turn it on.
Step 2: Setting up the Chromebook
- Select your language from the displayed list.
- You can enable the required features by following the on-screen instructions on how to setup HP Chromebook laptop.
- Select Keyboard settings and then make the required changes to it.
- To connect your Chromebook to the Internet, go to Accessibility.
- Accept the terms of the agreement to use the laptop.
Step 3: Log in to your Google Account
To access your Chromebook laptop, enter the login credentials of your Google account.
- If you have enabled 2-step verification for your account, enter the 6-digit code sent to your mobile number.
- In case you don’t have a Google account, you can create one. Select More options and click Create new account.
- You can also use your Chromebook laptop without a Google account. For this, select the Browse as Guest option.
- Select the Sign-in troubleshooter option if you can’t log in to your Google account.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google account.
- Once you are signed in, you can get access to all the linked accounts synced to your Google account.
- You will be able to access Calendar, extensions, bookmarks, and other apps synced to your Google account.
- If you want to install any other application, install it from a trusted source.
- To know how to setup HP Chromebook laptop, keep all the apps on the Chromebook updated.
- Update your operating system to the latest version to fix the viruses and malware.