- Transfer Videos from iPhone
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows Laptop?
If you have low storage space on your iPhone and your cloud storage is also full, you can transfer videos from iPhone to Windows laptop and back them up. Once you have moved the videos, you can delete them from your iPhone to free up space.
Method 1: Using Photos Application
- Make sure to connect your iPhone and Windows computer using a USB cable.
- Now, type the passcode to unlock your iPhone using your fingerprint.
- Since you have connected the iPhone to your computer, you will be prompted for confirmation to use the iPhone from the computer.
- Select the Trust option and tap Continue.
- Open the Photos application and select Import.
- Now, touch the ‘From a USB device’ option.
- Go to Import settings and choose your destination to transfer the videos.
- You can select the videos and group them according to date/month/year.
- After confirming your settings choose the Done option.
- You can select all the required videos you want to transfer.
- Select the Import option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select the ‘From a USB device’ option from the displayed list.
- Your videos will be transferred and you can view them on your computer.
Method 2: Using File Explorer
- Connect your iPhone and computer using a USB cable.
- Select Trust on your iPhone to access it from the computer.
- Now, go to the File Explorer window on the computer by pressing the Windows and E buttons together.
- Right-click on your iPhone and select the ‘Import pictures and videos’ option.
- Select Review, organize, and choose the items you want to transfer.
- Select the required videos and click on the Import button.
- You can delete the videos from your iPhone after complete the transfer videos from iPhone to Windows laptop process.