- Turn On Bluetooth On HP Elitebook 840 g3
How To Turn On Bluetooth On Hp Elitebook 840 g3
Bluetooth is a wireless technology used for transmitting data from one device to another device. If you wish to turn on Bluetooth on the HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC, follow the below-mentioned steps.
HP Elitebook 840 G3 For Windows 10 PC
- Click the Windows icon available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Type “Bluetooth” in the search panel and click the Bluetooth and other devices settings option from the displayed result.
- In the Settings window, toggle on the Bluetooth button in the Bluetooth & other devices section.
- If you wish to connect any Bluetooth devices, click the Bluetooth button in the Add a device window.
- Make sure you enabled the Bluetooth button on the Bluetooth Laptop device.
- Under Add a device, choose the name of the Bluetooth device and enter the PIN to connect both the devices via Bluetooth.
HP Elitebook 840 G3 For Windows 7 PC
- Click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the taskbar.
- Click the search panel and type “Bluetooth settings” to open the Bluetooth Settings dialogue box.
- Select Change Bluetooth Settings from the search result.
- In the Bluetooth Settings window, click the Options tab and select the “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer” checkbox.
- Also, select the checkboxes under the Connections section.
- Click the Apply button followed by OK to close the window.
- Now, the HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC is discoverable to nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Click the Bluetooth icon at the taskbar and turn on the Bluetooth connection.
- Add the Bluetooth devices and check if you have established the Bluetooth connection successfully.
- If you aren’t able how to turn on Bluetooth on HP EliteBook 840 G3 laptop, click the Call button available on this screen, you can contact our technical support team.