How To Turn On Wifi On Dell Latitude e5270?
In general, Wi-Fi means wireless Internet connectivity, which allows users to browse through the Internet with the help of data connection from other devices. If you wish to enable the Wi-Fi connectivity on Dell Latitude E5270 laptop, follow the below-mentioned methods for How To Turn On Wifi On Dell Latitude e5270.
- You need to locate the wireless switch on the right side of the laptop first.
- Now, push the switch to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Press the Fn and F2 shortcut keys simultaneously on your laptop to enable the wireless capability.
- Restart your laptop and wait until you see the available wireless network on the screen.
- Click the Network Connections icon available at the bottom-right of the screen.
- After selecting the Network Connections icon, click the Connect to a Network option to view the nearby networks.
- Choose the wireless network that you wish to connect and click the Connect button.
- Locate the Wi-Fi switch on the right-side panel of your Dell Latitude E5270 laptop.
- Turn on the wireless switch to enable wireless communication.
- You can check if the Wi-Fi is enabled or not by checking the Wi-Fi light, LCD control console, or Wi-Fi status light.
- If you are using Windows OS, click the Start menu from the taskbar.
- Select All Programs followed by Dell and click Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility if the Wi-Fi light remains off.
- Now, click the Enable Radio option followed by OK.
- If you aren’t able how to turn on WiFi on Dell Latitude E5270 laptop, click the Call button displayed on this screen to contact our technical experts for updates.