How to Update HP Docking Station Firmware?
One of the main advantages of the HP Docking Station is that the time required for the data transfer is low.
The steps to Update HP docking station firmware to the newer version, proceed with the easy instructions given on this web page.
- First, check if the part and product number of the HP Docking Station is compatible with the softpaq SP65034.
- If so, download the firmware update tool of the HP Docking Station from the manufacturer website.
- Specify the location to save the downloaded firmware update tool of the HP Docking Station on your hard drive.
- Now, Connect the hard drive to the tablet.
- Go to the folder where you have saved the firmware update tool of the HP Docking Station and double-click it.
- Perform the guidelines that prompt on the screen.
- Once the firmware update tool is installed, restart the tablet.
- This will update the firmware of the HP Docking Station to the most recent version automatically.
- If you have a doubt in updating the HP Docking Station, click the Call button mentioned below.
- Our technical experts will provide assistance to resolve the queries.