- Home »
- HP 15 Laptop Boot Issue
Solved: HP 15 Laptop won’t Boot Issue
If yourHP 15 Laptop won’t boot, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods.
- Check whether you have drained out the battery on the HP 15
- If the battery is not charged fully, connect your laptop to the electrical outlet using the power adapter and wait until it charges completely.
- After charging the laptop’s battery, press the Power button to turn on the HP 15 laptop.
- If the laptop fails to boot up still, remove the memory modules from the laptop and reseat them after a few seconds.
- Check for any dirt present on the memory modules.
- If you find any dirt, clean it gently without damaging the chips.
- Now, press the Power button to power up your HP laptop.
- Remove the external drives, discs, battery, and memory modules from the laptop.
- Press the hold the Power button for 15 seconds and remove the power adapter from the laptop.
- Re-fix the battery into the battery compartment and connect the power adapter.
- Plug the power cord into the wall outlet and power on the laptop.
- Once the laptop boots up, open the Windows normally and reconnect the necessary peripherals.
- If the HP 15 Laptop won’t bootproblem remains unsolved, move on to the next method.
- Connect your HP 15 laptop to an external monitor using a standard HDMI, VGA, or Display Port cable.
- Press the Function + F4 keys on the HP laptop’s keyboard.
- If the connected monitor displays correctly, then the problem is with the graphic drivers of the HP 15
- Install the latest graphic drivers to fix the boot issue.
- If the monitor fails to display the laptop screen, disconnect the cable and move on to the next solution to fix the laptop issue.
- Make sure that you have connected the laptop to the wall outlet using the power adapter.
- Press the Power button at the side of the laptop to turn it off.
- Once the laptop is turned off, press the Windows+ B shortcut keys and press the Power button for a second.
- Release all the three buttons and wait for 40
- If your laptop opens the BIOS Update screen, the HP 15 Laptop won’t boot issue will be resolved.
- Wait until the BIOS update is complete and restart your laptop.