- Laptop Error Code Solution
Solved: Laptop Error Code 0xc00000f
The error 0xC00000F is mostly encountered by Windows 7, 8, and 10 users after installing an application or updating the OS. The laptop error code 0xc00000f is also related to the Windows fails to start issue that might occur due to virus attack, damaged drive, and a corrupted file on a Windows computer.
The entire error message reads, \Windows\system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xC00000F.
You can solve this error code easily if you follow the steps mentioned below in order.
- You can notice a few actionable tips provided below the error message.
- So, first of all, try those tips to solve the laptop error code 0xc00000f.
- If the suggested tips do not solve the issue, then soft reset your Windows computer.
Procedure to soft reset the Windows computer
- Locate the Power button of your Windows computer.Now, hold down the button for at least 10 seconds to completely turn off your Windows computer.
- Stay back for a few minutes or seconds.
- Then, turn on your Windows computer and check if the error 0xC00000F has been solved.
- If not, check if any external hard drive is connected to your Windows computer.
- If so, power off your Windows computer. Disconnect the external drive from your Windows computer.
- Turn on your Windows computer.
- If the laptop error code 0xC00000F persists, check the external accessories such as mice, webcams, and other electronic devices connected to your Windows computer.
- Remove all the accessories.
- Refresh your Windows computer. Navigate to the Advanced Setup Options menu section.
- Now, a blue screen of death will appear on the screen.
- On this screen, locate and click the Troubleshoot option.
- In the Troubleshoot window, click Reset this PC > Refresh your PC.
- It may take a few seconds/minutes for your Windows computer to refresh.
- Now, check if the Laptop Error Code 0xc00000f is cleared.
- If not, reset your PC from the Advanced Startup Options section.