HP 15 Laptop Wifi Connection Issue
Fixed: HP 15 Laptop won’t Connect to Wifi Issue
Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the HP 15 laptop won’t connect to wifi issue.
- Check whether Wi-Fi is enabled on your HP laptop.
- Make sure to turn off the Airplane mode on your laptop.
- Go to Settings and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Otherwise, click the Wi-Fi icon on the Windows taskbar.
- Select your wireless network from the list and click Forget Network.
- Enter the password of the wireless network and click on the Connect button.
- Open your web browser and check whether you have access to the internet.
- If you can’t get connected to the Wi-Fi network, right-click on the Wi-Fi icon and select the Troubleshoot problems from the displayed list.
- Select the I’m trying to reach a website on a network option.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions in the Windows Network Diagnostics window to detect any problems.
- If the issue persists, go to Device Manager and update the wireless driver.
- Press the Start menu and type Device Manager in the Search section.
- Select the Device Manager option to open it.
- Click the Network adapters section to expand it.
- Right-click on the wireless network and select the Update driver option from the displayed list.
- When the Update Drivers window appears, select the option to choose the updated driver software automatically.
- Wait until the driver gets downloaded and installed on your computer.
- You will get a confirmation message when the driver is updated.
- Now, try to connect it to the Wi-Fi network and verify whether you can surf the internet.
- Go to the Start menu and click the Power icon.
- Select Shut down and remove the power cable from your laptop.
- Remove the battery on the rear side of the laptop and reinsert it.
- Press the Power button on the laptop and hold it for about 15 seconds. This process will reset the hardware.
- You will now be able to access the Wi-Fi network. The HP 15 laptop won’t connect to wifi issue successfully resolved.