How to fix Error Code 0xc000000e?
- Switch on your HP laptop. Wait for your device’s manufacturer logo to appear on the screen.
- Press the F12 button as soon as the logo appears on the screen.
- Now, the Boot menu will appear on the screen.
- Choose the CD\DVD ROM option instead of the boot option.
- Now, your Windows 10 system will start to boot up.
- After the system boots, a black screen with gray text “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” will be displayed.
- Perform the same. When prompted, choose the time, keyboard type, and other options correctly.
- Click Repair your computer –> Troubleshooting –> Automatic repair.
- Wait for the repairing process to complete.
- Once it is completed, your HP laptop will be booting up automatically.
- If the above method fails, check if your Windows 10 system’s WHQL Support Setting is enabled.
- To check it, launch BIOS. Locate and check if the Windows 10 WHQL Support settings option is enabled.
- If not, enable it, and then perform the boot-up process.
- If the above method also does not resolve the Error Code 0xc000000e, then click the Call button available on this screen.