Turn on wifi on dell latitude e5270
How to Turn on Wireless on Dell Latitude E5270?
Use the following steps How to Turn on Wireless on Dell Latitude E5270 network;
- Enable the Wi-Fi router network and note down the Wi-Fi network SSID and password.
- Turn on the Dell latitude laptop and find the wireless network switch, which is denoted by a small tower image at the right edge of the device.
- Use the switch to turn on the wireless network connection.
- If the switch is placed in an incorrect position and does not turn the wireless connection, a red light glows at the front edge of the laptop.
- In such a case, switch off the wireless connection and switch it on again.
- Click the network icon at the lower-right corner of the desktop.
- A box appears, and the available networks will be displayed in the network box.
- Select your network SSID. If you want to connect to the same network in the future automatically, check the Connect automaticallymenu and click the Connect
- If your network is password protected, then enter the network password how to Turn on Wireless on Dell Latitude E5270.