- Home »
- My Gaming Laptop So Slow
Why Is My Gaming Laptop So Slow?
- Why Is My Gaming Laptop So Slow, before you perform the troubleshooting instructions to resolve this issue, check the conditions discussed below.
- Check if your gaming laptop is infected by any harmful malware or virus.
- To check it, run a virus scan on your gaming laptop and perform the on-screen instructions to remove the detected malwares.
- Make sure that the games you play are not unoptimized.
- If so, delete that game and restart your gaming laptop.
- Check if the gaming settings are as recommended by the game developer.
- If the gaming settings are too high, then there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- Check if any parts of your gaming laptop are damaged.
- If so, repair your gaming laptop if possible.
- Make sure that no other gaming or program application running in the background.
- If yes, close all the running applications and then check if the slow response issue is resolved.
Now, let’s see some common troubleshooting steps that can be performed at the initial stage of this issue.
Reboot your gaming laptop
- Why Is My Gaming Laptop So Slow – If you are experiencing this issue recently or for the first time, then perform rebooting the gaming laptop.
- After rebooting, check your system’s response status.
- If the reboot process does not fix this issue, then perform the further procedure discussed below.
Check for your system update
- Update your gaming laptop’s OS if available.
- Most of the time, running an advanced application on an out-dated or older OS device may lead to the slow response issue.
- So, if there is an update available for your gaming laptop, update it and then check if the issue is resolved.
- To know why is my Gaming Laptop so slow and advanced methods to fix this issue, click the Call button available on this screen.