- Home »
- Fix Laptop to iPhone Connect Issue
Why won’t Laptop Connect to iPhone Hotspot?
You can share your iPhone hotspot with a laptop via Wi-Fi, USB, and Bluetooth. If an error has occurred while connecting your iPhone hotspot to a laptop. Refer the below steps to know why won’t laptop connect to iPhone hotspot and also, get a solution for that issue.
Initially, perform the below-mentioned steps to resolve this issue
- First, make sure the Hotspot option is enabled on your iPhone device.
- If the laptop is unable to detect your iPhone’s hotspot, restart it.
- The restart process may vary by your iPhone model. The below instructions explains how to restart the iPhone X or 11
- Hold down the Volume and Side buttons until the power off slider appears on your iPhone screen.
- Wait for your iPhone device to turn off completely.
- Once it is done, turn it back ON by holding down the Side button until you see the Apple Logo.
- Restart your laptop as well.
- After turning ON your iPhone device, try to connect your laptop to your iPhone
- If the connectivity failed message is displayed on the screen, check if your iOS device is up-to-date.
- If not, update your iPhone’s OS and then perform the connectivity.
- After updating your iPhone OS, try to share your iOS device hotspot with the laptop.
- Check if you are able to connect other devices to your mobile’s hotspot.
- If the issue persists, reset your iPhone device network settings by following the instructions given below.
- Launch the Settings application on your iPhone device.
- Tap General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Re-configure the network settings.
- Enable the Hotspot option on your iPhone device.
- Try connecting the laptop to your iPhone device’s hotspot network.
- If the issue persists, run the Network Troubleshooter on your Windows laptop.
- To perform it, go to your laptop’s Settings
- Click the Network & Internet Locate and click the Status tab on theNetwork and Internet screen.
- Scroll down the screen and click theNetwork Troubleshooter
- Wait for the application to fix the issue.
- Once it is done, try connecting the laptop to your iPhone device’s hotspot network.
- Still, you confuse in why won’t laptop connect to iPhone hotspot OR the issue not resolved contact our experts.