Why Won’t My Lenovo Laptop Turn On?
If your Lenovo laptop fails to turn on, then it is a severe issue to fix. The causes for the problem might vary depending upon various factors. Let us see the fix for Why Won’t My Lenovo Laptop Turn On
- First, check whether you have connected the Lenovo laptop appropriately to the wall outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Make sure that you have charged the Lenovo battery fully.
- Remove the battery from the Lenovo laptop.
- It will be attached to the backside panel of your laptop.
- Pull out the power cord from the laptop and wait for a few minutes.
- Next, press the Power button and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Now, fix the battery back to the laptop and close the panel.
- Reconnect the laptop to the wall outlet using a standard power cord and power on the laptop.
- Check if your laptop powers up.
- If it fails, move on to the next solution.
- Unplug all the peripherals from your laptop.
- Remove the power cord from the laptop.
- Go to the backside of your laptop and locate the Emergency Reset hole.
- Use a paper clip to press the reset hole.
- Hold the paper clip for 10 to 15 seconds to reset your laptop.
- Once it is reset, try to power up the laptop.
- Unplug the Lenovo laptop’s power cord and remove the bottom cover.
- Remove the CMOS battery and wait for 30 seconds.
- Take out the RAM and clean it with a lint-free cloth.
- Refix the RAM as well as the CMOS battery.
- Close the laptop’s back cover and connect the power cord to turn on the laptop.
- If the Lenovo laptop persists, contact our technical support team.