- Windows 10 2004 Assistant
Guide: Windows 10 2004 Update Assistant
With the ,Windows 10 2004 Update Assistant tool, you can download and install feature updates on your computer. Not only that, you can also install the latest version of your Windows operating system. It will provide access to new functionality and keep your system protected from online threats by updating your OS to the latest version. Carry out the steps that are given below if you want to upgrade the operating system to Windows 10 2004 using Update Assistant.
- If your system has not yet received the Windows 10 2004 update, you can use the Update Assistant tool to download the new version of the Windows 10 operating system.
- Open your browser and go to the official Microsoft website.
- Choose your region and navigate to the Support page.
- Click on the Update now button next to the software.
- Wait until the software gets downloaded on your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file and run the installer.
- When the Windows 10 Update Assistant window appears, click on the Update Now button.
- If your computer is compatible with the version, click on the Next button.
- Click the minimize button to run the window in the background.
- When you find that your update is ready, click on the Restart now button.
- Once the computer restarts, your system will start to update automatically.
- Once the update process is finished, you will see the confirmation message on the screen.
- Click on the Exit button to close the Windows 10 2004 Update Assistant window.
- Now, verify the version of your Windows operating system using the following steps.
- Open the Settings window, go to the System section, and select the About tab.
- You can find the version of OS under Windows specifications.
- Now, you can start using the 2004 version of the Windows 10 operating system.